– DCS is a privately held company with over 1000 employees with multiple locations nationally including Alabama, California, Florida, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. They provide technology and program management solutions to the Federal Government and will use the facilities to support the U.S. Army’s Tank and Automotive Command and Tank and Automotive Research and Engineering Center. The customers include US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corp and US Coast Guard.
– The landlord for 67 Buena Vista is Aspect Realty and the building broker was O’Brien Commercial. DCS is the sole tenant in this facility that is situated in heart of the Devens Park. The listing broker for 295 Foster Street, Littleton, Mass. was Parsons Commercial and the landlord is Ferris Development. DCS is the first tenant to commit to the 295 Foster Street project that was acquired last fall by Ferris Development of Westborough, Mass. The first class office/R&D building totals approximately 96,515 square feet and DCS has committed to approximately 28% of the building located in the heart of Boston’s hi-tech northwest corridor at the intersection of Rt. 2 and Rt. 495.
5 Forge Parkway is owned by JD Family Trust and the property comprises of 60,000 square foot warehouse on 9.82 acres. This vacant building was released on a long-term basis to New England Treatment Access, Inc. CBRE was the acting broker on the property. The lease negotiations occurred during the fall of 2013 and finalized in the winter of 2014.
– June 2013, Auburndale Realty Co., Newton, Mass. is pleased to announce that it has recently completed an industrial brokerage assignment that resulted in the leasing of 50 Brigham Street, Marlboro, Mass. Rob Nahigian, FRICS,SIOR,CRE,MCR represented A.P. Dawson Realty LLC on the leasing of its 4,060 sf industrial facility to 9 Robert Bonazzoli Avenue Realty Trust. Auburndale Realty Co. was the exclusive broker on this property.
– June, 2013, Auburndale Realty Co., Newton, Mass. is pleased to announce that it has recently completed an industrial brokerage assignment that resulted in the leasing of 50 Brigham Street, Marlboro, Mass. Rob Nahigian, FRICS,SIOR,CRE,MCR represented A.P. Dawson Realty LLC on the leasing of its 4,060 sf industrial facility to 9 Robert Bonazzoli Avenue Realty Trust. Auburndale Realty Co. was the exclusive broker on this property.
– At the May (2013) National Convention of SIOR, Rob Nahigian, FRICS, SIOR, CRE, MCR of Auburndale Realty Co, Newton, Mass. was awarded as the SIOR “2012 National Real Estate Educator of the Year.” The recognition was made on May 2, 2013 at the National Convention held at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, California with approximately 500 people in attendance. He has been awarded this recognition 5 times since its inception in 1990 which is the most times by any SIOR instructor. The recognition is made for his dedication, outstanding service and commitment to the educational process of SIOR by the students of the Society’s designation courses. He achieved the highest evaluation scores from those students during 2012. Rob is also recognized for his demonstrated commitment to promoting the professional growth of brokers through course instruction and curriculum development. He has been an SIOR National instructor since 1986. He has been honored with this award in 1994, 2002, 2003 and 2004. He was also awarded the 2011 Massachusetts Association of Realtors Real Estate Educator of the Year in Massachusetts.
– Rob Nahigian,FRICS,SIOR,CRE,MCR of Auburndale Realty Co, Newton, Mass. was recently recognized by the New England Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors for his 20 plus years serving on its Board of Directors. The recognition took place at its Chapter spring event on April 30, 2015 at 400 5th Avenue, Waltham, Mass. He recently announced to the Chapter President, Don Mancini during the Fall of 2014 that he was retiring from the Board at the end of 2014 after 20 years. During the April Chapter event, Chapter President Don Mancini spoke highly of Rob to the Chapter members about Rob’s involvement during the last 20 years, his contribution advising him as the new Chapter President and his historical in-sight to the Board. Don then handed Rob a beautiful blue colored glass award that stated “With Gratitude for 20 Years of Service and Dedication on the Board of Directors for the New England Chapter of SIOR, 1993-2014.” Rob has served the longest from the Chapter as a Board member.
– January, 2013 Rob Nahigian, CRE of Auburndale Realty Co. Newton, Mass. was appointed as the 2013 Chair of the “James Felt Creative Counseling Award” for The Counselors of Real Estate. The committee reviews submissions from fellow Counselors of Real Estate members who believe that they have worked on a real estate consulting project that is of the highest achievement and uniqueness of any counseling assignment in the U.S. James Felt was a prominent real estate pioneer, former Chairman of the New York City Planning Commission and a trustee of many well-known corporate and philanthropic boards. Felt was known for his strong sense of integrity and client accountability in his creative counseling techniques to resolve complex real estate problems. Rob had been honored to have received this award in 2009 and was responsible with his committee to select a recipient for 2013.
Rob was also engaged to counsel the partnership on the leasing of its 20,800 square foot industrial building at 7 Forge Parkway and its 65,000 square foot warehouse building at 5 Forge Parkway. The ownership of 7 Forge Parkway, J,J&K Enterprises, was counseled by Rob Nahigian on the leasing of its vacant industrial facility to Happy Tails Doggy Daycare, Inc. The tenant signed a long-term lease for this 20,800 sf building which relocated from 31 Hayward Street in Franklin, Mass. Rick Kaplan of RE/Max was the broker for Happy Tails Doggy DayCare, Inc. The lease negotiations occurred during the fall of 2011 and finalized in the winter of 2012.
For the 505 W. Central 4 acre retail site, Rob was engaged as the partnership’s real estate counselor during the summer of 2009 to initially conduct a highest and best use analysis of the former KOC property. The result was a 3 lot retail subdivision located on Rt. 140 near Rt. 495 of which Rob advised on the site design, investment feasibility, and lease negotiations and disposition of the project. Numerous site plan schematics were initially developed for this 4 acre site so that it could be developed into a higher and best use commercial scenario. Numerous commercial and retail tenants had expressed interest in this site and eventually the site was designed into 3 pad lots for free-standing end-users.